Saturday, January 05, 2008

In loving support of S


S is 21 years of age, full hair combed to the left and a plus size personality. People love and admire him for his ability to throw a party, his taste in clothing and his fully functional gaydar.
"Welcome, darling! Fix yourself a cocktail while I announce you" he says when he opens the door. The party has nothing short of a Holly Golightly gathering. S smokes through a cigarette holder twice his own height.
Soubrette Girl is S's personal assistant/scape goat. She informs me that tonight's party celebrates a very specific event. I dress up as a cop. Get my best set of handcuffs out (I bought them on a trip to Paris, ohh the good old days!!). S prepared the living room for my arrival. He installed a stripper pole right in the middle of it. Blue/red/black lights confuse the atmosphere and throw shadows over life size pictures of Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. He makes a speech and concludes it with "Bring it home, Sylvia". So I strap on my rubber cock...don't get ahead of me, people...I handcuffed him to a chair, I spank him with a leather paddle (softer than most whips) and had him suck my rubber cock.
S is celebrating his going to jail. His second DUI (the first one he got at 18 years old) will put him in jail for thirty days. He called a stripper (me) to enact the events that led to his arrest and the eventual events following the arrest, which in his dramatic imagination all ended into sucking cocks. Talking about seeing the full half of the glass; the boy could put to shame Walt Disney.
I salute you, oh S, for you only can carry on the gift of positive thinking and bring over a stripper to reenact your arrest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.