Thursday, October 04, 2007

playing footsie


Party of forty at 8pm! Forty guys gathered around a couple of poker tables needed entertainment in a dive bar somewhere in the Valley. Good money, boring night, I figured. However, I talked to some of them, flirted with some others, getting tip after tip and smiling my way around.
M walks in with shades, cigar and beer. M grunts at his friends who push him to get a lap dance. My partner slides all over him, she seduces him with her ice cold looks. M doesn't respond. He's somewhat empty and away. Maybe it's because of the glasses and the harsh neon lights.
Cards are dealt, money spin, cards are unreaveled, poker chips are thrown over the green tables. I sit on M's lap. he won. He gives me chips and a tip but avoids my eyes and my touch. I place my crying call and walk to the bathroom. M walks after me. He smiles. I walk inside the bathroom. When I come out M is waiting at the door.
"I wanna ask you something" he says.
Time for a fast play, I'm thinking.
"How about a private lap dance?"
"How private?"
"A thousand bucks private"
Jackpot, I'm thinking.
We walk into a badly lit backroom. He sits down. Pulls out of his pocket a roll of hundreds.
"Tell me to give you this money" he whispers.
Ahh, there you were, my dear M. Playing coy, are you? I walked closer to him. I grabbed the money out of his hands.
"Get on your knees"
He quietly obliged.
"My feet are hurting. Massage."
He massaged my feet with unexpectedly soft hands. He kissed and he licked and his tongue felt like warm mud between my toes. He adored and he worshipped and I was watching and learning. He unbottoned his pants.
"Did I say you could unbotton?"
"Sorry"
"...Sorry, Mistress Sylvia"
"Sorry Mistress Sylvia"
The night just got interesting, so interesting, in fact, that I left at 4am. not before I promissed my new found friend that he'll get the chance to give me a pedicure. Soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.