Friday, April 20, 2007

Thursday night out


"I can't let you go now that I've met you. Look me in the eyes. Go on. Look me in the eyes. What do you see?
It's me, little girl. I know this game way too well. You can't escape me now."
And so it was. cause girls like me promise to themselves they'll behave and they'll never fall in love again. Girls like me swear they don't believe in romance. Girls like me proudly show off their scars and walk over the edge as if fear didn't exist.
The Boys took me out to Little Tokyo and offered me dinner and drinks. I like my male friends' company. they're funny, crude and honest. We had sushi and cocktails together with good conversation and lots of laughs. We then walked into a bar Downtown. They were having a Pink Floyd tribute night. A bunch of bands were playing Pink Floyd tunes and everybody in the room looked like they knew every word in the lyrics. So I had a couple of drinks. the boys got lost in matters of seconds after some Asian girls. So I had a couple more drinks. Life looked fuzzy. a man crystalizes next to me out of the haze. he was Italian (what are the odds?). We talked. My boys got back in a guilty search of lost little me. The Italian man knew my boys (again, what are the odds?) We had some more drinks and I felt brave and I danced on the bar top and two more drinks later the Italian man was looking into my eyes whispering sweet nothings that I couldn't even understand. By this time Satan himself was mixing the drinks and I figured sleep is for tweekers and I don't really care about the 8am meeting I had next morning. Life was good.
The Italian man and I set down on a sofa. He was caressing my legs up to my miniskirt. I got close enough to him to kiss him, but never touched his lips. he said I was playing games. I thought I was too drunk to focus on any game or keep my eyes from crossing. Apparently he thought that was sexy.
I didn't kiss him good night when I left. I never gave him my number. This morning, before my 8am meeting, I got a text message from him. I was too hungover to be excited, but as soon as I come back into my senses, I swear I'll fall in love with him.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pink Floyd, ragazze asiatiche e un sacco di drink... ragazza tu sai come divertirti!!!!
Se mi inviti ad una serata così potrei non prendermela se non mi dai il bacio della buona notte.

1:13 AM  
Blogger silvia said...

vieni a los angeles. ti porto in giro...hollywood e` un posto magico davvero! ci sono anche i troll e le fate...

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

prima o poi devo metterla una bandierina che su LA.
sissi! Poi se mi fai tu da guida la cosa si fa interessante...
ma quante fate ci sono???

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.