Monday, April 16, 2007

coffee


I sit at my desk. Check my emails. Nobody loves me today. Started the "to do" list in front of me. Get a phone call from my favorite stalker. We talk about my day, about love and how perfect he is for me. I'm ready to quit my job and run away with an artist. I don't know who he is yet, but I'm sure he's an artist. Cause he can sing and speak in metaphores.
I pretend I do my job for a while, I even look focused. I go to lunch. Come back to the office. Check my emails again. And there it is: a sign of life. We were lovers. We had a legitimate affair while we were in film school. He's writing to let me know he'll be out of the country for the summer. He's shooting on location. He wants to know how I'm doing. "fine" I wrote. "I'm doing great. Working. Being productive. No plans for the summer yet, but hoping for a gig a friend of mine offered." He asked me for my phone number cause he lost his phone. He'd like to call me sometimes.
I'd like him to call me. Yes, that'd be good. In fact I'd like him to call me right now. I'd like him to tell me "I've known you long enough to love you". I'd like him to sit down on his couch like he did the first time we met. He was looking at me while I was standing up in front of him. He reached under my skirt. I was wearing no underwear that day. He never said a word. He just looked me in the eyes while his fingers were coming in and out of my pussy. He stopped what he was doing only to carry me to his bed. Lay me there. take my skirt and shirt off. Take his pants off. We had sex and then he said: "Hi. How are you?". I was out of breath, but I whispered: "fine". We took a shower and we fell in love.
I'd like to tell him: Come to me. Fuck me like there's no tomorrow. Tell me "you'll be the death of me" just like that time at the Abbey. Fuck me while you're pinning me against the wall and covering my mouth with your hand so the neighbors won't hear and I wouldn't scream of pleasure. I smell me on your hand. I'm biting it but you're not stopping. You only let go when you come. and then you kiss me and tell me you'd like some coffee.
So I write back: "Call me. It'd be nice to catch up. Maybe we can have a coffee sometimes..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao Silvia, grazie del commento. Hai ragione sul fatto della familiarità dei nomi. Ormai neanche riesco più ad immaginare una parrucchiera che non si chiami Silvana.

Leggerò meglio il tuo blog.

.... direi che caffè come questo piacerebbero decisamente anche a me.

;-)

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.