Thursday, September 14, 2006

threesome gone bananas

A invited me to Vegas. I went. We stayed in a five star hotel, had a great day. All was wonderful up until a certain point: dinner. We went to a sushi place ridiculously overpriced.
Now, as a premise, you've got to understand that A is a typical Hollywood girl: Fake boobs, never eats, has breakfast with Mountain Dew and maybe a power bar she will vomit five minutes later. She's a lot of fun before she drinks, then she turns into a violent freak. She knows her comedy and can easily entertain a crowd. She had 2 bottles of wine over dinner that night.
After dinner we met with one of her best friends and went to his room. The Man is middle aged, slightly out of shape, but sweet and playful. A got naked and invited him to do the same. I was watching. She signaled me that it was OK for me to join in. So I did. I started playing with her and she was making all the sex faces and moaning to the rythm of the game. I played with him, and things were great. He climaxed without having sex with any of us, so I took his head and put it in between my legs.
A jumps out of bed, calls me a "bitch" and storms out the door. Needless to say both the Man and I remained there in shock. However, I had him finish what he had started. I then put some clothes on and went to find A. She was back in our room. Didn't want to open the door. Had to call Security to let me in. She picked a huge fight right in front of the 2 security people. She told me that the Man was like her brother, how dare I to touch him and so on.
I picked up my luggage and left the room. Stayed with another friend and left for Los Angeles the morning after.
One month later I receive an e-mail from A saying: "I can't believe you never called me to apologize for what you did in vegas... The Man was like my brother...your behavior was despicable..."
Now, I don't know what kind of family she grew up in, but in my family we don't give hand jobs to our brothers. Also, my behavior seemed to be encouraged by hers at the time it happened, As for the Man, I'm pretty sure he knew what he was doing.
Further information from common friends taught me that the Man was no other than her happily married boss, and she's been entertaining him on the side for quiet some time.
Morale of the story: walking on the wrong side walk, may lead you to a hooker's territory, and once you're on it, love becomes a hustle for the highest price.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mai lasciare le cose a metà! Solo non capisco come tu sia riuscita imperterrita a far finta di niente, comunque è molto apprezzabile!

2:55 AM  
Blogger silvia said...

be`, quando lei e` saltata fuori dal letto io avevo gia delle cattive intenzioni al riguardo dell'amico. volevo avere il mio orgasmo se non altro. perche vedi, io ero li per sesso e piacere personale, lei era li per interessi ben piu grandi, come denaro e denaro, quindi si e` sentita in pericolo quando io mi sono avvicinata troppo al suo territorio e la sua preda.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Entrambe eravate li con uno scopo.
Piu o meno corretto non importa, a parer mio! In ogni caso potevate avere entrambe cio che cercavate, se solo non si fosse irritata così!
Almeno tu l'orgasmo l'hai ottenuto... chissà se la tua amica alla fine otterrà quel che cerca...

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lo so io che ti farei!!!!!

2:09 AM  
Blogger The_Rebel84 said...

So d'accordo, ma è stata lei che le ha fatto segno che poteva partecipare...il tutto potrebbe condurre nella doppia personalità di questa A, ed anche in maniera repentina...e cmq come dice giustamente Silvia, io a mia sorella qualora ne avessi una, non le andrei mai a sparare un dita***o!!

Ciao Silviè!!

;-)

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.