Sunday, September 03, 2006

talking to you


I played and replayed the scene in my mind. you can call it obsession. you're playing your guitar on the couch and singing along. I wanna talk to you. jenn just walked out the door. she forgot her bag. she always does.
I asked you something. you shut me up with a kiss. and just like that you make me forget things. jenn rings the doorbell to get her purse. you walk outside covering the bulge in your pants and give her the purse. as you turn around you push me onto the couch. I still wanna talk. you're not answering. you're just staring and doing things with your hands. the dress I really liked though. you tore it like it was paper.
"talk to me" I said. you pulled down your pants, not even all the way, just to your knees. took my underwear off and fucked me. furiously. as if you met me for the first time. you sighed when you came. like a great weight has been taken off your shoulders.
we laid there quitely for about 20 minutes, then you started touching me again. this time you were still and told me: "I want you to sit on it". time stopped and I took you in slowly. so slowly that you became impatient and moved your hips to get inside faster. you're still staring. this kind of orgasm has to have a name, my friend. this kind of orgasm has to be called Victory. cause it drained me, it had me shaking and quiet frankly I was light headed for about 5 minutes. you didn't let me pull away from you. You jealously kept me tight to your skin until you came screaming.
I walked to the kitchen to get some water. you followed me and told me you're hungry. I was hungry too, but the fridge was empty. your cock was still leaking. I had to take it in my mouth and it started growing, until you got that sex face on again. you just spread my legs and fucked me right there, on the kitchen table.
you took the guitar in your hands and played a little lullaby for me. come to think of it, I just wanted to talk.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beh, infondo ha suonato per te... è stato anche romantico!

(lo dico sempre che devo imparare a suonar la chitarra prima o poi...)

1:43 AM  
Blogger silvia said...

si, lo so. non mi posso lamentare. volevo solo dirgli che forse ci dobbiamo lasciare.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... se la mia ex mi avesse lasciato così, le avrei chiesto di sposarmi!!!

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.