Tuesday, July 11, 2006

trina


trina is blonde, sweet and vicious. She's wearing a banana republic silk shirt, a fitting white silk skirt and pumps.
she approaches me and says in a secretarial voice: "I give good head". I believed her.
Her boyfriend emerged from behind her. He's a gorgeous Turkish model, arrogant enough to test my patience.
While I was making out with Trina, the Boyfriend took my hand and inserted it in between her legs, under her silk skirt. she was wearing no panties. before I knew it, Trina was tied to a St. Andrews cross. blindfolded. the rope was tied in two strings on her pussy, living space for a cock to penetrate her. The Boyfriend got lost in a latex outfit, with two holes for air under his nose and a cock ring to keep him pointing North.
I spanked her first with a rubber and silicone small whip. got her nipples hard and red. I spanked her pussy with a small leather paddle while she was thrusting against the rope until her clit got swollen. she never said a word.
The Boyfriend was not allowed to touch himself, I kept him alert by moving the cock ring under his balls.
when she was dripping wet I took his cock and inserted it into her pussy. I spanked him rythmically. he was fucking her to the rythm of the whip. He came and she fainted.
I left. I masturbated to the thought of them when I got home.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

L'avrebbe fatto chiunque! ;)

1:48 AM  
Blogger silvia said...

voglio pensare che sono piu` pervertita della maggior parte della gente. ma grazie dell'incoraggiamento...

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

L'avevo capito! Ed è per questo che seguo il tuo blog!
Diciamo che lo trovo molto... ehm... interessante! :p

6:44 AM  
Blogger The_Rebel84 said...

Ciao bella!! Volevo avvertirti che La Triade ha inaugurato il suo 4° blog:

http://viricordatedi.blogspot.com

Un blog spumeggiante dove ognuno può raccontare i propri avvenimenti più esilaranti, da quelli personali a quelli personalissimi, dalle serie televisive in tv ai cartoni animati...Insomma, chi ne ha più ne metta!!
Non esitare a spedirci i tuoi pensieri più divertenti, noi provvederemo a pubblicarli!
Ad ogni modo noi abbiamo già linkato il tuo blog nel nostro, facci sapere quando lo avrai fatto anche te!

Ti ringraziamo!!

The_Rebel84 membro de La Triade

;-)

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.