Thursday, April 13, 2006

weirdest sex request


Today, lunch at a pizza place, in Hollywood. 6 of my friends were there. the topic of discussion was: weirdest sex requests. I don't know if I should be proud of this one, but my story won.
being a stripper I get many wacky proposals. I can't ever act upon them, but some of them are just too wild not to talk about.
this one guy once started a very good conversation, we talked about European politics, the way the European Union came together, the way the UN doesn't do what it was formed to do, then he says: I have this one fantasy. He walks to his bag, pulls out a crutch, hands it to me and then asks: did you ever do this before?
I must admit I was intrigued. He tied my right leg with a rope, to only show the thigh from a frontal point of view. I was balancing myself with the crutch he gave me. he then jerked off and came silently just by staring at my tied leg.
now, for all of you guys who think you might be weird: you're not. there's always someone crazier than you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hands down you won! or should I say leg down:)

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ciao silvietta
ma un paio di foto tue non le linki mai? sono curioso ^^
baci
alessio


*Giuravo che avrei fatto il portiere, era l’unico a differenziarsi. Pensavo che non fosse della squadra, era vestito meglio e stava fermo. E quando io sto fermo è perché ho qualcosa in mente.*

1:37 AM  
Blogger Johnny Wadd said...

Defiantly bizarre.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Will said...

that's not so bad, I had a crush on a girl in a wheelchair once. She was my cripple crush. She had all her limbs but they just were not working well.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.