Monday, April 24, 2006

new sex toy


just bought a new sex toy last week. it's a nipple vibrator. I get home, get rid of my shopping pal, shut down the phone, close the curtains, put some batteries in my new toy and...it doesn't work.
one week goes by without me using this toy. I return to the shop where I bought it and ask the teller to replace it for me. She opens up the toy and reverses one of the batteries and magically, the toy comes to life. I don't remember the last time I felt so stupid. I could read on her face: Ok, this is a blonde moment.

11 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Wadd said...

Hehe, you were in such a RUSH to use it. D'oh!

9:15 PM  
Blogger silvia said...

I sure was in a hurry...but still.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't belive it... it's too stupid to be real!

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... but after? it works?

5:10 AM  
Blogger silvia said...

it works now, but it's a bit of a disapointment. doesn't tickle..

10:04 AM  
Blogger Will said...

if it makes you feel better, I once actually slipped on a banana peel. That felt stupid.

10:19 AM  
Blogger silvia said...

thank you, will. I knew I can always count on your answer to feel better...

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

which other interesting toys do you have?

6:47 AM  
Blogger silvia said...

I have this dark room where I keep enough toys to entertain at least 20 people for about 2 days

7:56 AM  
Blogger Flint said...

My goodness, I really must see more of the country. That particular room would be a great start.

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...that's the way, aha aha, i like it!

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.