Wednesday, April 05, 2006

morning sex


5.30am he puts his arm around me only to reach and squeeze my breast. I'm still asleep.
5.32am he caresses my butt. I'm still asleep.
5.35am he pokes me and says: baby, are you asleep?
5.40am he pokes me harder and I ask him: What time is it? he says: it's morning. I look at the clock, acknowledge the time and say: you're out of your mind, let me sleep. he says: but I'm horny...and I love you...
we had sex for two hours. the first half hour I was still asleep. the second half hour I was like: "OK, I see what you mean. take me home, daddy.". the third half hour I was thinking: "I did wake up at 5.30am for this. It better be worth it." the last half hour I told him: "Now focus. You've got to come or else. i got shit to do."
am I selfish?
two hours of morning sex is way too long.

10 Comments:

Blogger Fabio said...

Did it real happen?

I couldn't be happier if I would know that this fact is really happened!!

You are so cute posting in my blog, I...we really appreciated that!!

I'm not suppose to talk with you in american, am I? It doesn't matter anyway, 'cause ya already know that I love american language!!

You are very very clever as well, but probably you don't need a 22-years-old-guy to tell you this, do you?

Kisses!

2:11 PM  
Blogger silvia said...

yes, it really happened, my dear.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veramente un bel blog cara Silvia! Penso che passerĂ² + spesso da qui! Peccato solo che tu viva in LA e che... insomma mancano le tue foto! ;)

ciao cara
Paolo

12:14 AM  
Blogger silvia said...

devo in qualche modo difendere la mia identita`, caro paolo.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

???

ma da chi? :)

12:33 AM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Lol I bet that can be annoying. You need a 1 minute man!

7:36 AM  
Blogger silvia said...

da mio padre o altri parenti.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. "I'm horny and I love you"?! Oh, the "I love you" was so sincere. lol

12:22 AM  
Blogger The_Rebel84 said...

mpf...yeah right! ahah sounds pretty real!! :D

5:09 AM  
Blogger silvia said...

yeah, dana. the "I love you" was from the bottom of his heart, only that he didn't have any blood left through his heart at that moment, cause all the blood was caught in his dick.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.