Sunday, April 23, 2006

closure


I ran into Chris at a Hollywood party, after 5 years of not seeing him. He's British. an actor with many insecurities and even more ambitions. we went to dinner for old times sake.
He was just as charming as I remembered him. in the past, every time we saw each other, we fucked like crazy. He had a favorite position: he was standing up while holding my legs around him. I remember this one particular time, when, in an orgasmic race, he was just pulling me onto his cock as if I was weightless. he was standing up and with the stregth of his arms was making me move pretty fast. I never felt so small in a man's hands. awesome!
we lost touch. he went back to london. when we met the other night, the first thing he said was: I'm in a relationship. he was defensive, almost. maybe he invited me to dinner for closure. good kid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Wadd said...

Either he was looking for closure or he was worried you were gonna instantly jump on top of him.

8:00 PM  
Blogger silvia said...

I've never been the agressive one with him. he always made the first step.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.