Saturday, April 29, 2006

boy toy


I don't even like him. We had a physical fight and he didn't spare the dirty moves. I fucked him out of hate. And yet...I can't get over those images of him talking me into having sex with him. I ake all over. I have butterflies in my stomach and I'm perfectly conscient that I'm not in love with him. I was the challenge for him. He tried things. He got me.
He asked why am I marrying J and not even consider marrying him. I told him: you're 19, you can't even legally drink yet. He poisonously replied: Oh yeah, and what if J goes banckrupt and you'll end up paying for his shit?
He wanted me to reassure him. He wanted to be the only thing that mattered in my life, he wanted to mark his territory. He said: "I want to de-jade you".
We had sex quietly. Unexpectedly. After four hours of me saying NO. I was on top of him and there was no sound. just desire. He flipped me around and penetrated me again. I whispered in his ear: "Fuck me!". I could feel the tension building up to the orgasm. He came quietly on my stomach and didn't move for a while.
He held me through the night. Every time I changed position he came looking for me and held me as close as he could.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's better than sex as a peace treaty? Don't you think so?

12:23 AM  
Blogger silvia said...

yes, sex for peace works.

9:59 AM  
Blogger silvia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:00 AM  
Blogger silvia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.