Monday, April 17, 2006

babysitting


my neighbor has a two year old daughter she leaves with me whenever she needs to run some quick errand.
I usually try to entertain the little one with cartoons, some kiddie games that I have in the house and candy. we get along.
the other day she walked into the bathroom and pulled a drawer where I keep some of my adult toys. she walked out happily holding a 7 inch dong and a vibrator. I almost fainted at her sight. I don't know what is most disturbing about this scene: the fact that a two year old could hold those things, the fact that I didn't think about hiding them better...I don't know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLLLLLLLLL

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.