Wednesday, March 01, 2006

one lazy afternoon


I decided to give you importance. I put my life on hold to observe beautiful you. time expanded. I suffocated inside seconds and infinitesimal time particles just to look at you. with my eyes, I followed the shape of your face: oval. your chin is strong, you'll probably be fat in your older years. your eyes had the depressed imprint. manufacturer's fault. I drew your eyebrows into angular shapes.
I tried to stop you from your race. who did I think I was? you were hungry for finding yourself. you commanded me to build you up. you were desperate to know who you were. I thought I could tell you, for a second. I gave up. You never forgave me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so poetic! I hope that someday my writing can be as good as yours.

Ava
www.thetastetester.com

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.