Saturday, February 11, 2006

vicious


vicious I am. I only choose to hear what I want out of what you say. I remember.
things that you want me to forget. I want to hurt you.
so that you can feel me.
I decided to be quiet. I want to be inside your head.
manipulative, you say. no.
I'm just defending myself. the best I can.
there's never enough love, or enough best shit, or enough of you in my life. you can never satisfy my psychosis.
don't ask if it's best for us to just split. we won't.
don't ask if I have someone else. there's no one.
who can love me as much as you do.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent...I can relate!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

your writings are raw, full of emotion. I'm glad I found your site!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

I love your rawness. I'm glad I found your writings.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.