Saturday, February 04, 2006

spread the love


there is a ritual that I follow every night when I prepare for a show: I take a shower, shave my legs and brush my teeth in this order only. I pull my hair up with a hair bend and do my make-up. I try to appear as much of a regular woman as I can. never overdo my make up. I hate vulgarity and vulgar strippers is such a clichee, that I can't help but be repulsed by it.
I choose my clothes carefully. the first impresion the customers have when they see me walking through their door is decisive for the amount of tips they'll throw at me later on. what I'm hoping to hear is: "Dude, she's here. She's hot"
after I collect my show fee, I first pull out my stripper shoes. I've been wearing these shoes for about two years. they're made of brown leather and have stiletto 6" steel heels. they're the most comfortable stripper shoes I could find and they look pretty worn down by now.
then, I put on my outfit. the most popular one is the cop outfit. from time to time I get requests for a school girl or business woman. my very first show ever I did in a hospital for a cancer survivor, and I used a nurse outfit that almost gave the man a heart attack.
I give my driver time to set up lights and give the audience a couple of rules to follow throughtout my show. He'll then start the music, introduce me to the crowd, and I'll make my entrance. Entrances are important. they set up the vibe for the whole show.
I abuse the man of the hour bachelor/birthday boy/bachelorette/birthday girl. yes, I also do parties for women, and I have a hell of a time doing it, cause no matter how shy they are in the beginning, I always get them naked and doing stuff they've never imagined they'd do in front of all their friends.
I then offer lap dances for the rest of the crowd.
I like strangers seeing me dance and wanting me. I know that most of the guys who see me naked are eventually going to fantasize about me. that's why I like to think of myself as sort of a Cupid. spread the love, people. spread the love.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think, darling, that in this instance, it is more the legs that are being spread than the love. Reminds me of the riddle... why is sex like math? Because you add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply.

9:09 AM  
Blogger silvia said...

only that stripping is not sex. they are two very different concepts, my dear.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.

Love and sex are very different concepts... one is chemistry, the other is physics, so to speak. Stripping doesn't seem terribly much like love to me, but it IS sexy when done right, and I'd certainly imagine that when YOU are doing it, it is very sexy indeed. Sex often begins with stripping in one way or another, whether one is removing their own clothes or their partner is doing it. I often find that the things I like seeing a women in the most are the very same things I like seeing her out of the most. So while stripping is not sex in itself, it certainly seems much more closely related to sex than it is to love, which I guess was the point I was trying to make.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.