Tuesday, February 21, 2006

friday night


M called me about a party on Friday. he always laughs three times when tells me about a party. he sent me an e-mail with all details and coordinates.
On Friday night, I took a 2 hours long shower and I stared at myself in the mirror while putting on some lotion. I did my make-up and since I felt good about myself, I added blue eye-liner, which I never do on regular party nights.
My driver pulled up in front of my building right around 6.30pm.
the 101 N was completely packed. nothing changed when we jumped on the 170 N, other than it started raining. a blinking little light signaled my driver that the alternator was about to die. two minutes after that light came on, the car stopped. in the middle of the freeway. in the middle of the traffic. under the rain.
my driver pushed the car off the freeway and onto a gas station territory.
I called the party. The guys told me not to move. They came to pick me up in a Hummer stretch limo. We were supposed to reach a house, but we simply had the party inside the limo. grey goose was flowing, joints were being rolled, cocaine was being spilled. we stopped a couple of times for those who needed a breath of fresh air. I did my lap dances, charging $40 instead of $20. I think I exhausted every monetary resource they had. not that they were complaining. fun fact: men like pretty girls in bikinis and lap dances for no reason.
after taking the guys home, the limo driver gave me a lift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.