Sunday, January 22, 2006

S&M

A friend and I were talking over lunch. The argument of sadism came up. That's how I remembered S.
I met S in a sushi restaurant. He had a big nose and green eyes. he sat next to me and stared while I was eating. Obviously, we went out for coffee. Next thing you know, we were in my bed.
We started having sex the regular way, then, all of a sudden, he transformed into this animal. I never saw anything like that. He was yelling out loud, into my ear. He was screaming obscene words and sweating all the way through. It was like a work out. He turned me around and took me from behind while holding me down tight enough so that I wouldn't move. his pelvis was hitting my ass with a precise rythm. He started spanking me. hard. and than harder, while he was increasing the rythm.
He then pinned me down by the wrists and finished in glory. He took the used condom off, put on a new one and continued as if nothing ever happened up until that moment.
I had bruises for 3 weeks after. Never saw him again. never answered his phone calls and yet, I think that must have been the most exciting S&M session I ever experienced. He did everything at the right time and never missed a beat. i could have fallen in love with a man like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Dan Sin said...

so you like twisted fuckers...no wonder you ended up at my site.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you just might, little one. You never know who might next fall into your arms. Sometimes I think it should be like a musical symphony... building wave after wave until a final crescendo is reached. Other times nothing beats the raw animal passion of cats-in-heat.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.