Monday, January 16, 2006

miss kitty


miss kitty is a fetish club. people wear latex and leather. the club offers free spanking lessons and domination how to's.
friday night they had a ritual going on that involved lots of blood, dead cow's parts, human flesh hanging off needles and hooks, tattooes and piercings showed off at the rythm of wild drums.
pretty girls were following the music and dancing their way into trance. boys were bleeding and sweating under red lights and cathartic movements.
they were believing. the ritual was working just like in the times of Priap and Bacchus.
a society short of believes and spirituality produces faith.
a friend posted a poem that greatly describes what I've seen: strike, dear mistress

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

This is the part of the show where I pretend I don't know what you're talking about: "Miss Kitty's...I've never heard of such a place and it certainly isn't just minutes from my house. Nope not me."

Was that believable?

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.