Thursday, January 19, 2006

the forty deuce


CS came to town and stopped by my house. last time I've seen him he was in a gay relationship with a cold and beautiful man.
He now told me that during the 2 years we haven't seen each other, he had fallen in love with a woman and now he's recovering from that.
he slept on my couch and we got to hang out for 2 days. he told me lots of colorful stories, we went out to "the forty deuce" to see the girls. lovely night.
The Forty Deuce is a burlesque joint. 3 cats playing 60's tunes live on a sax, bass and drums introduce the girls to the crowd.
The Brunette had a blue seaquence outfit under a black dress that she kindly took off for us. Her specialty was splits. She would fall in a split, jump in a split, stand on her hands and do a split against the wall, hang from a rope and do a split on the ceiling. she had long, gorgeous legs.
The Curly Head entered the stage/bar counter with a black hat, black dress, black boa, black gloves. She took off the dress and remained in a red seaquence undergarments. She had the most beautiful ass I've seen in a while. In fact, her specialty was shaking that glorious ass at a samba rythm, and she was doing a hell of a job.
CS and I went home and watched a couple of movies. quiet evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Now I realize what's missing in my life, I think it's either dancing women or sparkly underwear.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.