Sunday, January 29, 2006

drag bachelor


amanda and I did a show somewhere in anaheim. the bachelor was in his 40's. we danced around him, took off his shirt, then, when it was time to take his pants off, we found out the man was wearing a G-string. way up his ass, too.
our immediate reaction was to dress him up in our outfits. amanda gave him her latex high heeled boots. I gave him half of my cop uniform, just because the bottom half wouldn't fit him. we put some make up on him and had him perform the rest of the show as a stripper rather than the bachelor. despite our expectations, the man had the time of his life. he enjoyed that night with all his might.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's fun that the few post uncommented (sorry for my horrible english) are the ones that show the "naked man". There's a vast gap between what men pretend to be, what women pretend to search in a man, and what men actually are. It sounds to me like a social hillness.
I hope i've been understandeble.

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.