Tuesday, December 13, 2005

dinner

the majority of people have no story to tell. If they change through the years, they choose to change in the most boring way possible. they trim down their dreams and settle for the worst. however, they are convinced of having become more interesting. in other words, I had to sit through dinner and listen to stories I didn't give a shit about and pretend I care. I even had to be polite. I hate being polite and answering politicaly correct questions. Never did me any good.
I find there is no feeling or passion in these guys. where are all of those people who are not afraid of risking their life for a dime?

2 Comments:

Blogger the PUB said...

I really enjoyed reading your thoughts here on the "Dinner" post. I feel the same way about the 'american dream' family Christmas. Not to say, I don't enjoy family, for that would be a lie, but I would rather be real. In order to throw down the fences we all have up to protect ourselves and drink from the deep part of our souls.

8:30 AM  
Blogger silvia said...

I'm sorry, doc. listening to boring stories can't be a good job. come to california, we always have somethig fun to do for people who can listen.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPY AND USE OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.